– The Fall of the Aztec and Inca Empires In this essay I will tell how the Aztec and Inca empires ended, and also I will compare the fall of both empires, using for a point of departure the arrival of the Spanish conquistadors in the land of Mexico.
This logical fallacy is known as the Argument from Authority. They beamed her up and she didn’t even frown.
- With this method, their empire grew very large.
- From there, eventually the Aztec Triple Alliance formed, between 3 rulers:
- They used a method of warfare where instead of killing the enemies and destroying their villages, they would capture the community and turn them into Aztecs.
- Then in they build the city of Tenochtitlan on an island in Lake Texcoco, which became the Aztec capital.
- This was a relatively short lived empire, though, only lasting just under years.
I dont think the Giro was clean and I lostinterest once that became my major thought.